Fenugreek contains some nutrients including protein which reduces hair loss as well as brings shine to the hair. This oil is also able to prevent premature hair ripening. Using fenugreek oil at least two days a week will stop hair loss. You can make this oil at home in a chemical-free way. Learn how to make fenugreek oil
Take half a cup of fenugreek powder.
- make fine powder of fenugreek seeds
- Mix half a cup of coconut oil and half a cup of castor oil with fenugreek powder.
- Heat water in a pan in the oven.
- Before the water boils, put the bowl of oil with fenugreek powder in the water.
- Stir constantly with a small spoon.
- Shake for 10 to 15 minutes and strain it.
- Store fenugreek oil in a glass jar.
Massage this oil from head to toe before going to bed at night. The next day washes with mild shampoo and use conditioner.