Plants are planted in tubs to produce colorful roses, but even though they have buds when brought from the nursery, they fall off soon after planting in the tub. Even if the rose grows rapidly, no buds or flowers can be seen. What to do to solve these problems?
- If you want to get flowers from the rose plant, there is no option to keep the tub with the plant in the sun. Plants can absorb the necessary nutrients from the soil if they get 5 to 6 hours of sun every day. If you get enough sun, the tree will burst with colorful flowers throughout the year.
- If you want to get big flowers, you should prune the tree regularly. Cut from the bottom after the flowers have died back. In addition, the growing branches will also be pruned regularly. In this, the newly grown branches will be much stronger and the flowers will be bigger.
- If weeds grow at the base of the tree, remove them. When new leaves grow at the base of the main branch of the tree, cut it too. The plant will get proper nutrition.
- Fertilizer is very important for rose plants. Dung manure, organic manure or vermicompost manure can be used in the tub. For a 12-inch tub, use about 125 grams of fertilizer twice a month.
- You can mix 1 teaspoon of Vengar in one liter of water and give it in the tub once a month. The flower size will be bigger.
- Dry the used tea leaves in the sun and give them at the root of the plant once in 10 days. Give 4 to 5 teaspoons. You will get more flowers on the tree.
- You can also benefit by drying banana peels in the sun and giving them to plants. If you want, you can soak banana peels in water for a few days and apply that water to the roots of the plants.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 liter of water and spray it on the leaves from time to time. Insect attacks will decrease.