If you have a hobby of gardening, you have to face various problems. Sometimes the roots of the tree are destroyed by the insects, and sometimes the branch of the tree is broken due to injury. Turmeric powder can be used to solve various problems instead of pesticides or harmful chemicals.
How to use turmeric in plant care
- Sprinkle turmeric powder around the tub to deter ants. You can put a few pinches of turmeric powder on the soil as well. It will not attack the ants on the ground.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 gallon of soil while preparing the plant soil. There will be less harmful insects in the soil.
- If the soil of the tub is attacked by insects, mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 liter of water and sprinkle it.
- While trimming the tree, the bark may comes off the tree. Make a thick paste by mixing turmeric powder with a little water and apply it on the bruised bark. Then cover the area.
- Rose branches turn black many times. If this problem occurs, cut the affected black part and apply turmeric paste.
- Apply some turmeric powder before putting the cuttings in the soil. It will act as rooting hormone.
- If there are white spots caused by fungus on the leaves of the plant, mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder in 2 liters of water and spray it.