7 ways to reduce hair loss
Almost everyone suffers from hair loss problems. Many people’s heads become empty at the age of. Hair can fall out for various reasons.
If there is a problem of hair loss of close relatives in the family, this problem may also occur in the next generation. Again, this can happen due to lack of proper hair care.
Health experts say it is normal to lose 100 hairs a day. If you have more hair than this, you have to seek the help of a specialist.
A number of international health websites regularly report on ways to reduce and stop hair loss. Here are some ways to reduce hair loss in that light:
* Due to low blood circulation in the scalp, hair often falls out. There is no substitute for using oil to increase blood circulation. Apply this oil to your scalp at least once a week. Stay after ‘shower cap’ for two hours after using the oil. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
* Understand the scalp to shampoo. If the skin is dry, it is better to reduce the shampoo. If the scalp is oily, it needs to be cleaned two or three times a week. It is not right to keep the shampoo on the head for a long time. This can make the hair soft.
* Those who exercise regularly, their blood circulation to the scalp is fine, hair also falls out less. So exercise regularly.
* No matter how much care you take, if you don’t put nutritious food on your diet, it will be difficult to keep your hair. So keep plenty of protein and iron in your daily diet. This meets the nutritional needs of the hair.
* Not all conditioners can be used on hair. Improved conditioner is beneficial for hair. It contains amino acids that replenish decay and smooth hair.
* Hair coloring, straightening brings long-term damage. Also, it is not right to use ‘blow dryer’ and ‘curling rod’ on wet hair. These absorb the moisture of the hair and create brittleness.
* When the hair is big, the tip breaks. The ends of the hair should be trimmed regularly.