It is normal to lose 60 to 100 hairs every day. But as soon as there are more, the tension starts. Hair fall can be caused by a variety of factors. Hair can fall out due to hereditary, physical problems or some of our mistakes.
Why Does Hair Fall?
- Many people forget to comb their hair regularly due to lack of time. Hair needs to be combed well for at least five to ten minutes every day. This increases blood flow to the hair follicles. Hair health is also fine.
- People who have long hair do not tie their hair before going to sleep, the the tip starts to break.
- Hair loss is also caused by not cleaning regularly and excessive dandruff.
- Many people lose their hair even after jaundice, typhoid, fever or other high fever. Even after recovering from Corona, it has been seen that many people are losing their hair.
- Excessive bleaching and dye damage the hair.
- Eating unhealthy foods, smoking and diet to lose weight are also major causes of hair loss.
- Hair also falls under the pressure of extra work or stress.
- Hypothyroidism can also cause hair loss. If the amount of hormones in the body is less, hair will grow.
- Many of us comb wet hair. When the hair is wet, the roots of the hair remain soft. In that case, even if combed, the hair will fall out.
- Excess vitamin A intake is also responsible for this.
- Hair loss also occurs due to anemia and malnutrition.
- In women, after menopause, androgenic hormones increase and hair begins to fall out. Hormonal excess is also the cause of baldness in men.
- Fungal infections of the scalp cause hair loss.
- Lack of different types of vitamins, proteins, iron.
Remedies of Hair fall
- If hair loss or baldness is hereditary, there is nothing to do. If hair falls more than usual, a doctor’s advice can be taken. In that case you may need to have a blood test. The amount of vitamin A, iron, thyroid should also tested.
- Comb hair regularly.
- Use shampoo two to three times a week. It is better to apply oil on the hair before using the shampoo.
- Do not comb wet hair.
- Do not over bleach or dye.
- If the ends of the hair are torn, cut it.
- Eat healthy foods, consult a dietitian before dieting.
- Stay worry free.
- You can wash it with onion juice. This will reduce fungal infections of the scalp.
- Mehendi leaves can be applied on the scalp. This also strengthens the hair follicles.
- Aloe Vera is also quite effective for hair. Apply Aloe Vera gel and wash off after 15-20 minutes. Even if lentils are applied on the scalp, the scalp stays good.
- Mix mehendi paste, onion juice, neem leaf paste, lemon juice, curd together and wash it off with cold water after 30-40 minutes. This eliminates dandruff.