Coffee is a source of powerful anti-oxidants. In addition, the vitamins and acidic ingredients in it are unique in skin care. There is no pair of coffee to keep the hair shiny. Learn about use of coffee in beauty treatment.
Use of coffee in beauty treatment
- Mix equal amount of coffee powder and coarse granulated sugar. Make a paste by mixing lemon juice in equal quantity and apply it on the skin. Rinse after a few minutes. Dead skin will be removed.
- Mix enough water with coffee powder to get rid of puffiness under the eyes.
- Mix equal amount of oatmeal and coffee. Make a paste by mixing honey with these two ingredients. Massage the mixture on the skin for 2 minutes. Leave it for a while and wash it off with cold water. Dirt will be removed from the skin.
- Mix lemon with coffee powder and rub under the armpits. Get rid of the stench of sweat.
- Mix equal amount of water and a little coconut oil with coffee and apply it on the hair to make it shiny. Rinse after 20 minutes.
- Make a face pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of coffee and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder with milk and honey. Do not apply the mixture on the skin until dry. This pack will make the skin bright and soft.
- Mix coconut oil or olive oil with coffee powder and heat. Apply the mixture on the hair roots and rub. This will increase the blood circulation in the hair follicles. As a result hair will grow faster.
- Mix coffee powder with henna paste and apply on hair. A few hours. When dry, wash with mild shampoo. Nice color will come to the hair.