The fatty acids in sesame oil reduce the roughness of the hair. Apply equal amounts of coconut and sesame oil to the scalp and hair three days a week before going to bed. And do shampoo in the morning. Dry and lifeless hair will become shiny and vibrant.
- To prevent premature aging, mix an equal amount of coconut oil with sesame oil and massage it on the head. Do shampoo in the morning. It will also reduce the rate of hair fall significantly.
- Sesame oil is effective in dandruff problems. Mix sesame oil and neem oil and apply it on the roots of the hair once a week. Soak a towel in hot water and wrap it on your head for 10 minutes. Then use shampoo. Dandruff will decrease.
- Apply a few drops of sesame oil on the face after cleaning the skin every night before going to bed. If you have dry skin, wait a few minutes and apply moisturizer separately. It will keep the skin moisturized as well as help reduce sun spots and wrinkles.
- The anti-bacterial properties of sesame oil will cure acne with regular use. Mix a few drops of sesame oil with aloe vera gel and apply it on the skin at night before going to bed. Acne will disappear with regular use.
- Sesame oil retains moisture in the skin longer than other oils. So it works great as a body massage oil. Regular application of sesame oil will keep away wrinkles and fine lines.
- Massage sesame oil all over the body once a week before bathing. In addition to increasing blood circulation in the body, the skin will remain soft and moist for a long time.
- If you mix a few drops of sesame oil with the body lotion while the skin of the hands and feet is wet, the skin will remain soft throughout the day.
- From sunburned skin to premature graying of hair, sesame oil has solutions. Vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants of this oil have many benefits for the body as well as hair and skincare. Make sesame oil a daily companion, especially in winter makeup.