It is very important to clean the fruits and vegetables brought from the market during this outbreak of coronavirus. Fruits and vegetables can be cleaned with baking soda. Baking soda disinfects capacity can also be used in many other ways.
Baking soda disinfects
- Take water in a bowl. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and soak vegetables or fruits. After 15 minutes, rinse well with tap water.
- Make a paste by mixing a little water with baking soda. Brush your teeth with it once a week. Teeth will be whiter.
- Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of lukewarm water and rinse. Bad breath will go away.
- Spread baking soda in the corner of the room or in the mouth of the sink pipe before going to bed at night. If you do this for a few days in a row, the insects will be removed.
- Mix baking soda in the bath water. Baking soda disinfects Sunburn spots on the skin.
- You can make a mixture of baking soda to remove silver jewelry or pot stains. Mix 2 tablespoons baking soda and 1 tablespoon liquid dish washing soap. Make a paste by mixing vinegar as required. Now clean the stain by rubbing it with the mixture. There is no pair of this mixture to clean the floor.
- Make a thick paste by mixing baking soda and water together to remove dark spots on the iron. Leave the paste on the stain for 45 minutes and rub it off.
- If there is an outbreak of bugs, spread baking soda on the bed or sofa in the sun. Baking soda disinfects The insects.
- You can use baking soda to clean the toilet instantly. In a spray bottle, shake with 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 3 tablespoons of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of liquid soap and half a cup of water. Spray the mixture on the toilet floor, basin and commode and wait for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with a brush.