There is no substitute for turmeric in Indian cooking. However, in addition to cooking, learn about some alternative uses of turmeric.
- Sprinkle a little turmeric powder on the tea made with ginger, black pepper, and cinnamon. This will also benefit you from cold and cough.
- turmeric can be used in beauty treatments. Mixing turmeric powder or paste in different face packs makes the skin brighter.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder on top of the smoothie mixed with dates, honey, and milk. It will increase nutritional value and taste.
- You can use turmeric paste to whiten the teeth.
- You can mix a little turmeric powder and sea salt together and use it as a popcorn topping.
- Turmeric can be taken mixed with milk. It has some medicinal benefits without any side effects.
- You can make turmeric juice and drink it mixed with citrus fruits and ginger. It will work as a detox ingredient.