Shaving or waxing to remove unwanted hair? Shaving, however, is less difficult than waxing. Shaving does not hurt at all. But experts say waxing will give you long-term benefits.
So, Shaving or Waxing? The winner is waxing. Here are some reasons
- Waxing is done with the help of honey, sugar, and lemon. These ingredients are very beneficial for the skin.
- Waxing will keep your skin soft for about a week. But after shaving, new hairs will grow on the skin for two days. It is also difficult to find time for regular shaving in a busy schedule.
- As waxing is quick, there is no fear of cutting the skin.
- Shaving only removes hair from the surface of the skin. But waxing removes the hair from the inside. It is possible to remove dirt and dead cells accumulated on the skin.
- Regular waxing gradually reduces unwanted hair growth.
So, Shaving or Waxing, the answer is here!