You can use lemon peel in different ways without throwing away. Lemon peel, which is unique in its nutritional value, can even be used in food. Learn about some ways to use lemon peel.
- Don’t want to smell after cutting onion or garlic? Rub a slice of lemon peel on your hands.
- If you want to remove yellow spots from the cloth, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and rub lemon peel on it. Doing this a few times will remove the stain.
- Rub lemon peel under the armpits to remove sweat stains.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Sprinkle a little salt and rub a slice of lemon peel to remove the smell of the cutting board.
- You can use lemon peel to clean the sink or bathtub.
- Heat water and lemon peel in a bowl to remove odor from inside the oven.
- Rub lemon peel on teeth to whiten teeth.