Skip to content
7 Uses Of Lemon Peel Will Amaze You!
You can use the lemon peel in different ways without throwing away. Lemon peel, which is unique in its nutritional value, can even be used in food. Learn some uses of lemon peel.
- Want to get rid of the smell after cutting onion or garlic? Rub a slice of lemon peel on your hands.
- If you want to remove yellow spots from the cloth, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice and rub it with the peel. Doing this a few times will remove the stain.
- Rub lemon peel under the armpits to remove sweat stains and smell.
- Sprinkle a little salt and rub a slice of lemon peel to remove the smell of the cutting board.
- You can use lemon peel to clean the sink or bathtub.
- Heat water and lemon peel in a bowl to remove odor from inside the oven.
- Rub lemon peel on teeth to whiten teeth.
error: Content is protected !!